Partnership with VIB Pharma
POEM is pleased to announce that it has entered in a Digital partnership and Sponsorship with VIBpharma , the International Pharmaceutical Industry Conferences. POEM will release a new module to its popular clinical trial process system POEMCTMS.COM at the 8th Annual Clinical Trial Supply conference, held on the October 20-21, 2010 in Philadelphia.
Melissa Fuentes, VIBpharma, provides us with an overview of the conference:
Back by popular demand is VIBpharma's 8th Annual Clinical Trial Supply conference being held on the October 20-21, 2010 in Philadelphia. Filled with expert presentations and case study focused round table sessions, this event will update you on the latest tools and strategies for enhancing your clinical trial processes and ensuring a truly successful future. Register now to reserve your place at this year’s event. Spaces fill fast, so book early!
Book now and reference the code: EM1
*Attention VP/Directors: You can attend this conference for FREE* by clicking here*
The agenda will cover key issues such as:
- The latest regulatory updates and strategies for ensuring compliance
- Innovative approaches for managing global supply
- Techniques for making packaging and labeling processes more efficient
- Enhanced comparator sourcing methodologies
- Effective approaches to strategic planning and forecasting to drive efficiencies
As an added benefit, this conference will feature valuable information on Cold-Chain Storage and Distribution methods that are effective in saving costs and time in your distribution channel.
Reasons to attend the 8th Annual Clinical Trial Supply East Coast:
- Take part in panel debates that allow you to pose specific questions to a team of experts from across the industry
- The event is streamed to meet you specific needs
- The conference provides a unique opportunity to scrutinize every aspect of the supply chain from cradle to grave, and identify all potential areas of improvement
- Use the carefully researched round table sessions to network with top level pharma professionals and exchange expertise on shared problems
Book now to avoid missing out on this MUST attend event!
I look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!
Melissa Fuentes, VIBpharma firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. If you can’t attend this event, please register now to receive the interactive CD-ROM, which includes all presentations from the 2-day event + audio and downloadable PDF’s. Remember to reference the code: EM1